Is it possible to have one budget web hosting plan price around $3 per month, and offering all you need to host all WordPress sites? Having more than one blog, high traffic site, or large number of WordPress sites. These are the common consideration when searching for a all-in-one WordPress hosting plan. Via testing and review on every web host, the answer will be found.
From our review and testing, we found out some web hosts have lower resource usage limits and website will keep getting errors code and stop the site from running. There are web hosts that suspend your hosting account if you did it too much. That’s when a web host turn bad and things get ugly. We have lots of experience in hosting WordPress blogging site. Some mistake in configuration or installed the wrong plugin is disastrous. It will use more resources that you imagine, eat up CPU processing time and jamming the MySQL database via huge volume of query. Always test your website before and after installing WordPress plugin, and retest it again over some time. Configure your WordPress site to be light as possible, and install the WordPress cache plugin to boost up the website loading speed. Remove unwanted plugin that obviously adding load to your website, clean up the site and apply a light setting. Those are the things to do when your WordPress blog is running slow or when its using too much server resource.
Justhost is a shared web hosting plan that permit multiple domains to be hosted in one account. Within one Justhost account, we can host few websites, few blogs, CMS websites or eCommerce websites etc. There is virtually no limit on number of websites we can add into and host new website. Here are the diagram showing the Justhost multiple domain hosting environment
Before we go into Justhost WordPress hosting plan, we want to bring in few competitor web hosts that are compatible in price and how can they compete with them. First in comparison is
- Hostgator unlimited domains plan is from $5.96 per month (after 25% Hostgator coupon discount).
- Hostmonster shared web hosting plan is $4.95 and with all the same features.
- Bluehost hosting plan is $4.95 and similar to Hostmonster
- Fastdomain shared hosting plan from $5.95 and with unlimited features.
There are not much competitor when Justhost hosting is available with another 20% discount and with unlimited domains hosting and give you the power to host multiple WordPress blogs. And this Just Host WordPress hosting plan can support forum, CMS, blogs, e-commerce, social websites, video media sites and much more. You can host many types of websites in this budget hosting plan from Justhost.
Justhost WordPress hosting is the most recommended, here are few of the specification that make this possible:
- Justhost price is cheap after discount.
- Unlimited blogs hosting with their addon domain feature.
- Unlimited MySQL database for multiple blogs.
- CPanel with Simplescripts 1-click installer.
- 24/7 customer support and live chat support.
- Fully compatible for various WordPress plugins and themes.
- Support WordPress super cache and database cache.
- Support WordPress Akismet spam protection.
- Fast server and enable your websites to load fast.
- Good uptime, no complaints for this.
Beside their web hosting features, here are few other advantages for choosing Justhost blog website hosting
- High performance servers with dual Quad processor
- UPS power backup and diesel backup generator
- Apache web server with Linux operating system
- Servers with 24×7 network monitoring
- Courtesy site backups included
- Multiple 10GB Ethernet connections
Both Justhost web hosting plans can be used for hosting WordPress blogs, and they have reseller plan that works for this too. If you want to host your own websites and earn money at the same time, reseller hosting plan is what you can use. Selling the remaining hosting space and resources, and bill your users accordingly. You have extra income every month, can be more than enough to pay your hosting bill, and make a profit every month too. Justhost reseller plan is the best for this purpose.
WordPress Blog Setup & Installation Guide
WordPress blog is available in cPanel control panel,
Fantastico SimpleScripts auto-installer. First thing you need is sign up with Justhost hosting plan, register your favorable domain name for your WordPress blog and start hosting the WordPress site online.
- Get a cheap web hosting plan from Justhost.
- Register for a free domain name.
- Setup WordPress site.
The Justhost WordPress setup steps can be simplified into following:
- Get a cPanel web hosting plan from Justhost. Register for a free domain name to be used for your WordPress blog, choose a good domain name for your new blog.
- The Justhost account will be instantly activated and you have your cPanel login instantly. Next login into cPanel and get to the control panel and find the ‘SIMPLE SCRIPTS’ installer.
- Choose WordPress installation and proceed with the NEW installation process.
- Installation location as your primary domain name. Creates a new admin access data username password for WordPress login, and enter your email address and site URL in requested field.
- Click installs WordPress, and it is now complete. Your WordPress blog are installed in your Justhost primary domain name.
- Visit your WordPress website and login to admin page at yourdomain/wp-admin
- Select new WordPress themes, change site title, description and META.
- Create new blog post and now your first blog posting is now online!
Now, you can visit your blog from your URL. TO go to the WordPress admin page, add “wp-admin” at the back of your URL. Use the admin user name password before this, and login to your wordless blog site. From here, you can configure your WordPress blog from the WP admin page, select the theme you want and key in data for your site or creating new blog post. Remember to set your website title, description and META, all these are important or site to appear properly in search engines later on.
Justhost blog hosting is very convenient, you have your account setup instantly, and you can use the
Fantastico new Simplescripts to setup various blogging software including WordPress, B2evolution and Nucleus blog.